Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sprinkler

When we have kids, those are going to be some of the most entertained kids on the block.

Whatever crazy idea I come up with, Drew can make it a reality. Another pinterest find was a PVC waterfall/tunnel. I showed Drew the picture and we were off to Home Depot 5 minutes later. Rounding up PVC and glue.

And voila! Instant fun!

We improved off the pinterest idea, and put a slip and slide underneath the falls. Little kids trying to figure out how to slide provides hours of entertaiment. Both for the watcher and the slide attempter.


Polly enjoyed the never ending supply of cold water.


9 comments:

  1. What the FREAK! Bring that home and lets play in it! Also you are not my real mom and what kind of games and come home I miss you and I need a sonic happy hour. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the FREAK! Bring that home and lets play in it! Also you are not my real mom and what kind of games and come home I miss you and I need a sonic happy hour. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My campers are going to love this next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks way to wonderful! I'm not terribly creative -- could you provide a list of supplies -- lengths on the PVC, what shapes? How does it attach to the hose? What did you use to cut the PVC with? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How does it attach to the hose?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your DIY tutorials so much that I featured you in my blog! Thanks for sharing! Xox

    www.ohhbabybaby.com

    ReplyDelete