Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall!

I love fall! I think every year I fall more and more in love with fall. Especially this year because I get to drive up the canyon every day. Stunning changes of leaves on the mountains everyday!


This drive through the canyons was a very exciting one for me!


We were on our way to pick up FREE French patio doors that I found on ksl!


These are exactly what they look like! I couldn't be happier. I have wanted French doors forever but didn't want to pay the money for them. And then they popped up on ksl! Law of Attraction strikes again. I love fall!

1 comment:

  1. when i was younger, fall was my least favorite of the 4. but every year i like it more and more. this year, i'm loving it. almost as much as i love your awesome french doors!

    ReplyDelete