Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our House...

In true Lindsay and Drew fashion, we have bounced around from project to project...
We started on our bathroom tile, while waiting on some of Drew's tools that were out on a job site. I am loving how the tile looks, we have been waiting on putting this tile in for almost a year. It looks like it will be worth the wait.
Drew got his tools back home and we were able to install the three drawers he built and the hardware on the cabinets. I fell in love with a new product, I painted the cabinets and trim with an oil base enamel paint! This stuff is so incredible, it goes on thick, and dries rock hard. And is SOOOOO easy to clean! It does take longer to dry then regular acrylic paint, but is so worth it.
We have the side cabinets Drew made hung, and one of the glass doors he made installed. I love it so much, the amount of storage we added has been life changing! I need to finish painting the glass doors, and find a fun wallpaper to install in the glass cupboards.
We are getting so close to finishing! One project down, hundreds to go!

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING! It looks so freaking awesome! You have such great style, can't wait to see it in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin good, Andrew is such a MAN!!!! <3 ZACH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! tell me more about this paint... your kitchen is Awesome, with a capital A.

    ReplyDelete