Monday, May 14, 2012

A Giant Water Bag....

I saw on pinterest this giant water bag. Drew needed to run to Home Depot for some supplies so we tagged along and bought some plastic sheeting and Duck Tape...

The littles helped unroll the 10X25 sheet...

it was bigger then I had pictured. Ha!

We folded it in half and taped off the three open sides, leaving one corner open for the hose.

Filled with water.....

And fun for all! I ended up twisting the corners and taping them off. Corners had little leaks.

The kids loved it. Despite the kid with the striped shirts scowl.... Who is he? I don't know.... Seriously just showed up to enjoy.... No parents.... What? Good summer fun!

1 comment:

  1. SO FUN!! I'm doing this tomorrow-- who is that kid? that's too funny and yet so real in my neighborhood

    ReplyDelete