Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Floor Tile Borders...

(via)

Drew is in Houston working on his parents bathrooms... I have officially survived 3 days without him... We'll see how the rest goes... I heart him! He called me the other day to send pictures of bathrooms floors I like... What I love right now is a mixture of tiles on floor. Big bold tiles making a border for mosaic tile...

(via)

I think it's such a nice way to feature the mosaic or patterned tile...

(via)

Also a way to help get the flooring you want for less money. Mosaic tile generally runs more expensive because it costs more to make... So using a border tile means less square feet of the more expensive tile.

(via)

When the patterned tile dies into the wall it gets a little washed out... Think if the border as a frame or highlight...

(via)

It makes the inset really pop, instead of wash out to the edge...

(via)

Love love the floor above... I think it would be darling in a laundry room, where things tend to be more drab...

(via)

It's kind of like a rug of tile...

This one clearly isn't a border, but I love the unexpected mosaic... Gives the plain floor a little something more!

What do you think? Tile borders?

 

1 comment:

  1. Great tile borders here. It’s just awesome looking. Need more such type of tiles? You can contact with MagicCarpetFlooring.net
    They have an extensive range of tiles set which is affordable and best looking.

    ReplyDelete