Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gates

Drew was hired to build these gates for Lindsey and Scott, from greenapplephotography.blogspot.com.
Lindsey found beautiful gates, and Drew and Dave got to work mimicking them.
Piece by piece. It blows my mind every time I see him work, that he can take raw pieces of wood and turn them into something. Maybe I'm just easily amused!
And here is Drew's finished product. This blog is dedicated to Kami, who forced me to blog tonight, out of pure sisterly pressure. Now Kami, go check out the pretty pictures at greenapplephotography.blogspot.com, worth your time!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh.... thank you, Linds!!!! Love your blog.... big stalker... no FAN! Gates are amazing, entertainment center AMAZING....when's your next post? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good stained now too. I'll send you a pic!

    ReplyDelete