Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Fun!

Woah two whole weeks with no Friday fun... Sould be a crime! In honor of the upcoming Easter holiday we'll start with some egg carvings that will blow your mind. Go check them out!

(via)

(via)

I remember the first time I left the country being kind of bummed out that US currency was so boring... These cool shapes are made out of colorful money...

I Believe I can Fly ( flight of the frenchies ). Free segment from sebastien montaz-rosset on Vimeo.

Watching this gave me that sick feeling you get when you start to go down the huge hill on a roller coaster. These guys are nuts!

 

Funniest part of the funniest movie...

(via)

Video of Lego Michael Jackson... Why not... Follow the link!

(via)

I want to see the Chinese lantern festival... These lanterns are amazing...

(via)

Art on a penny... Awesome!

 

(via)

Perfect Pantone pairings...

(via)

I love this blog... Portraits of kids by there parents... The blog is "You are my wild"... Love it!

Happy Friday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment