Thursday, June 13, 2013

Catching My Eye in Oregon...

This was a shop right off Cannon Beach.... I loved all the dimensions. What really caught my eye was the corrugated pop out with symmetrical windows. Then I got closer...
How amazing is the pattern on these cedar shakes? I love the one inch on 4 inch variation. I also thought the butt joint window trim was neat.

 

I love...

The caged rock fence and bench had a lot of charm too...

Down the street was this little shop, with the cutest window trim... The post in the corner and the bead board apron... Yes please! And if you look to the far left the post on the edge of the building I think is a nice way to end a house corner. And as always.... The crown moulding! I want it everywhere!

 

I'll wrap up with my new love.... Corbels... These giant ones caught my eye because of their size and the neat rosettes (?) behind them... Love them! A detailed alternative to porch posts? Maybe?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment