Monday, June 10, 2013

Oregon...

I hopped on another last minute trip to go see my sister and family... As always it was a good time had by all.... Well at least for me... I can't speak for anyone else.
One of our first stops.... Well second, the first stop was a gas station... (Or two...) because my dad needed a chocolate donut... I respect that... Then we went to Sesame and Lilies... The cutest store on Cannon Beach...

I wanted to take this whole basket home....

How amazing would a basket of Japanese fishing floats would be? The answer? Amazing.

You just don't see enough of these signs.... Oregon and Washington seem to be super dog friendly. Drew and I are planning a trip with the pooches. Every dog needs to see the ocean right?

I have lots and lots to share about this trip. All of which was stuff that caught my eye design wise. So stay tuned...

On and how pretty are these Monkey Trees? I want one for a Christmas tree!

 

2 comments:

  1. Linds you know I loved this, not only because I love design stuff but because I'm a goonie. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete