Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Trim....

(via)

I recently started a new Pinterest board just for trim and other details in rooms. I could study trim all day. It has been one of my favorite things to design in my house... I thought I would share a few of my favorites. I love the mantle and legs above, it has a simple elegance to it. The symmetrical inset panels and the simple concrete face. It has a nice juxtaposition to it.

(via)

The pencil mould in this room is something we will do in our next house. I like how this paneling has the added chair rail that the pencil mould dies into. I also love the wall sconces mounted into the trim.

(via)

This window seat is perfect. Tucked into book cases with raised panel trim.

(via)

Love the wainscot on the stairs. I really like how the panels run vertical and angled with the stairs and the huge baseboard is to die for! The stained handrail and balusters really compliment each other.

(via)

This square pencil mould isn't very common. I think they paired it well with a rounded chair rail. And that gray is fabulous!

(via)

Love love love this room! The paneled drops, square that meets circle to accent the chandelier topped with a metal and window vaulted ceiling! Beautiful!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment