Thursday, March 12, 2009

M.ade F.or E.ach O.ther!

So there I was almost 3 o'clock in the morning staring at a black ceiling. I had been laying there for probably 4 hours trying to fight genetics. My moms side of the family suffers from insomnia, and I must have done a cannonball into that area of the gene pool! Anyway... So I whip out Drew's phone and start exploring new features when I download a travel app that tells you about any place you could ever want to know about. So I type in Drews home town and am brushing up on my trivia when I notice a little fun fact!


2.2 miles away from his home (as shown on map) was this private school!!! 



Now tell me this isn't just screaming M.F.E.O. Yep! Made for each other!


They even have a summer camp! You know I'm going to go see if they sell t-shirts!

1 comment:

  1. I love that part on Sleepless in Seattle, if that's what your mfeo was referring to! :) Sounds like you two really are meant to be :) "It's a sign!" ("You don't believe in signs!")

    ReplyDelete