Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter!


I love my job! Especially around holidays! After you leave elementary school you just don't get all the excitement you used to! Now I do again, there us always a fun activity to do with kids! 


Jane, Peter and Johnny showing their egg coloring skills!


And Claire on an early hunt for eggs! Look at the determination in that little face!


Then more festivities with the nieces and nephews!


Just when I thought my mom couldn't be anymore great she does something like this and makes me so proud to be her daughter! Yes her apron says Natasha! She came out saying "I don't even want to hear it, this apron cost me $1.50!" ha ha what a steal mom! Or as we now affectionately call her 'Tash!' (ps if you cover my mom and Indy's eyes their smiles are identical! How cute is that?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment