Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just One of Those Amazing Days!

Well this day actually started with Jane (the little girl I babysit) getting baptized! It was such a fun thing to see! I forgot to get a picture of Jane in her cute dress!
Then later that afternoon we went to a French Circus, Cirque Eloize. It was like a mini Cirque Du Soliel!
We got student tickets and they were super cheap! It was so incredible! Its truly remarkable what some people are capable of making their bodies do!
Then to make the day even more amazing we spent some quality at the Apple Store! You can't beat that!
Then on our way home we happened upon our own little show of Urban Mountain Biking!
Drew and I have been enthralled with this since our first Banff Film Festival!
It's even better in person!
The it was off to Tulie Bakery! (thanks Katie for the introduction!)
For an incredible fruit tart and cupcake! They were even better then they look!
Then it was off to watch these two/too cute girls! It was the best day, with the BEST company!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, where is that bakery? I wanna go!!! Those looked amazing. What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, where is that bakery? I wanna go!!! Those looked so yummy. What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete