Tuesday, February 16, 2010

***Yellow***

Happy 200th post to me and to anyone who has stuck with my blog! Well I finally got my yellow!
The redd table worked perfectly with our old couches. After we got our free couches we needed another change. This may be our annual tradition, painting the table a new color.
This is a better visual of the color before. It was actually after I had finished sanding.
When I first opened the can of paint I was not so sure.
But I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out! I tried a glaze on it, but didn't love it.
Then I went to Anthropologie and bought a knob to top it off.
Like a match made in heaven.
I can't get over how much I love it. It has brightened up our whole room! Fabulous! Now stay tuned for my 201st post to see what I'm doing with these knobs.
The suspense is killing you... I know right!!

10 comments:

  1. Linds! You are amazing! You have the best taste, and everything you do looks so great! It makes me wish I would have kept my old table that looked just like that!! I love love the color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linds I love the yellow! It's so unique and fun, and you can never go wrong with pretty much anything from Anthro. Can't wait to see your next project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you painted the table Yellow! It is so bright and happy! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAA-mazing! Would have never thought to paint a whole coffee table so bright, BUT I absolutely love it! I may have a house that looks similar to yours when I get one because I love everything you and Drew do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! It makes me want to repaint all of my boring brown tables. Actually, do you want to paint them for me?! Pretty please?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsay, I never realized how crafy you were! Your table looks AMAZING! Love the color! Will you come decorate my place??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how it turned out! I'm such a skeerdie-cat, I'd never have considered painting a coffee table yellow (or red), but all you creative bloggers sure do inspire me to break out of my comfort zone. This turned out so well! Very, very nice after!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it..saw this on better after..and I salketd it all the way to your blog. Ive been on the hunt for a good yellow for my thrifty computer desk. Please share your color choice with me:) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks thanks thanks for the comments!! Myla the color is a I believe a behr paint called SunFusion! good luck, I just got it at Home Depot! I couldn't be more happy with it!

    ReplyDelete