Tuesday, May 3, 2011

***Spring***

I don't know that I ever remember a longer winter! Oh My Word!

We decided to go for a little walk around the block, to wear the pooches out, and I could practice the settings on my camera! Finally starting to get a hold of the manual setting. There are a lot of settings!

Can you guess which direction we were headed?

I'm sure you can tell, but we are completely taken by this little girl... Who in this picture looks like a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog.

She has been a total dream puppy, sleeping through the night, not skittish, but don't aggressive. She has been man handled and loved to death!

But look how sweet she is!!!!! Get real! Beautiful!

She is a bird dog at heart! This duck knows who's boss!

4 comments:

  1. I love your new little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new camera shots! Polly is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cute dog! I want to see him. When are we going to hang out? I miss you and I feel like it has been way to long since I have seen you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute little dog. Can't wait to meet her in real life. :) Her eyes make me want to give her anything she wants!

    ReplyDelete