Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tactile Matching!

What I thought would be an easy free way to spend 30 minutes turned into hours of fun!

I saw this idea in tutusandturtles.blogspot.com! We filled balloons with a bunch of different items! Each item filled two balloons... I used this cylinder toy to fill up the balloons... I couldn't find a funnel, and necessity is the mother of invention...

We filled the balloons with tiny gravel, grass, mud, cheerios, and quinoa... And added a puff of air into each balloon...

Threw the balloons in the yard, and they went crazy squeezing the balloons! "Dis ones keenwah! I knows it!" ("This one is quinoa, I knows it!")

They had a blast feeling matches, and starting over....When they were done feeling for matches, the balloons turned into impromptu bean bags! Major score! It was like an awesome Payless sale! BOGO!

No comments:

Post a Comment