Friday, March 8, 2013

Then This Happened...

Man we are having a fun little dip in the bad luck pool... Well now that I think about it... I'm great... Drew on the other hand... He is having bad luck...

About a month ago Drew's 4 wheel drive went out as he was trying to back into our driveway over snow... He couldn't make it, so for the first time he parked on the street. That night someone broke his window and stole $1000 worth of tools... Broke the window so badly the whole frame needs to be replaced...$$$...

Then he was getting a dog kennel right out of my car for some reason decides to tear it out with super human strength and the door of the kennel sliced the entire back of my leather seat...FML...

Then we come home a few days ago and our neighbor is attacking some guy for walking his dog off leash... Drew breaks it up but gets a little slice from the snow shovel the neighbor was wielding... (So random!!! Not really bad luck but I had to share...)

Then Drew took my car out to see a friend, then look at a job at his brothers... Somewhere in that time someone backed into my car and pushed the bumper out... FML... Maybe it is my bad luck as well...

Now this... Driving through an intersection and a lady turns in front of him... Her fault... His bad luck...

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness.... surely that's all that is going to happen. Glad you both are okay.

    ReplyDelete