Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Charm...

And to wrap up the Oysterville tour we'll see some of the charming houses I fell in love with.... The yellow house with the single dog house dormer, lined with moss covered fence...

The detail of the facia was one of my favorite features...

And these windows.. What a fun way to add character to a house... Not your average window design...

This is an inspiration picture for a house Drew and I want to remodel... Complete with shed dormer that runs the length of the top floor.

The out door living that is above the second story addition, and the wall to wall window room.... Beautiful!

I loved the whitewashed shakes and the white lap siding addition on this house.... But what really caught my eye was the fence...

Darling!

And now the bell of the ball was this house...perfect patina... The long cupola on the roof...

The all glass pass through and entrance to the garden was the one that stopped me in my tracks...

Look at that! Pictures can't do it justice, but they will do. Again for a design field trip... Add Oysterville, Washington to the list...

 

1 comment: