Sunday, June 1, 2008

Interesting Problem Solving!!


We were visiting my parents on Saturday evening. My Dad was determined to get some vines out of this tree and needed a really tall ladder to get them down...


He had nothing to lean his ladder on, so seeing Drew, (a man large in stature) thought it would be a great idea to have him hold the ladder.

And to everyone's surprise it worked!! The vines came down, my dad was happy, saved the tree and Drew got to show off his super human strength!!! Atta Boy!! Yes that is my Dad's favorite hat!!

4 comments:

  1. That looks hilarious! I love it. Go Andrew!!! I mean "the Hulk"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are some incredible muscles to hold the ladder and your father-in-law! You big stud! Thanks for the commentary too Linds. I am totally laughing right now! Great blog. I love your entries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my funny! Our dad's are more alike than i ever realized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been laughing for days about Andrew holding the latter up, so I thought I better tell you how much I loved that post! How was Jungle Jims? Next time you are there you MUST call me AHEAD OF TIME so I can be there...Claire would love it!
    Love you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete