Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!




While I will spare you pictures of our green pancakes, eggs, and milk ( a tradition in my family) I'll tell you about our favorite new spot! The GreenHouse coffee and crepery!


The atmosphere is so fun, and has awesome artwork everywhere!


I really liked this painting on the back of the skateboard!





Our friends Matt and Cait introduced us to this HotSpot, and we fell in love. We played a rousing game of Trivial Pursuit, Drew worked on his construction studies and floor designs! While I sipped my vanilla steamed milk (a wonder that my dad introduced me to) and read Gone With the Wind, and bits of The Alchemist. Both incredible reads! All in all an incredible St. Patricks Day!


An awesome sign, and a great insentive to keep an eye on your kids!

3 comments:

  1. I work right next door to this place! You should stop in if you ever go during the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I loved going there late at night and playing with the incomplete chess pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay, guess where I am going on April 9? O-P-R-A-H. Come visit and we can go!

    ReplyDelete