Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Latest by Tiek Built Homes!


Here is a basement that we just finished and I loved how it turned out so I thought I would showcase our work.


The wainscot and the paint turned out so well in this room! Also I love the trim around the doors and windows, they turned out great and look amazing! the headers above the doors have really near detail on them that adds a real richness to the room.


We will for sure be using this blue in our own home one day, we both LOVE it! It came from a Noah's building. The company that Lindsay's brother is the marketing director! Legend has it he chose this very blue!


While I am not in love with the paint or carpet color the clients chose for this room we sure put a good spread on the walls! Steve hates as much as I do headers (above doors) that run into walls! He has a great eye for making rooms balanced, and aesthetically pleasing!

1 comment: