Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy 2 Years to Us!!!

Two years ago I married my Mister Wonderful! I took him off the market for good, sorry! While I will make this post about how incredible Drew is it will be in vain. Pretty sure Drew doesn't even know the URL to this site.
I would never have guessed I would marry someone so perfect for me. I don't think anyone else would have guessed either. I never had to pretend or act different. He just got me and I him.
This picture was from a surprise date Drew planned to the Lavendar Festival. Most amazing ice cream ever!
Who else would do the go through with all the crazy things that pop into my head? Like posing like this for a picture!
This is from our honeymoon in the Bahamas. Best vacation ever!
View from our hotel window.
The creatures we swam with.
These have been the best 2 years! Look what a good sport Drew is! Crawling into a dog kennel just because I want a picture, and loving onesie pajamas!
Thanks for being my best friend Andrew Panties! Here's to many, many more!
And to celebrate the 2 year anniversary symbol of cotton we got brand new pillows! Amazing!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well WOW! Happy Anniversary to you too! I'm glad you got my humor...promise he does smell good and run fast. I'm sure Andrew does too. Lucky gals, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the big two years! You two are perfect for one another. I am glad you found him and he found you, both lucky ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats guys, we're glad you and Andrew found each other Linds! We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete