Tuesday, May 31, 2011

St. George

After our first successful night of camping we headed to St. George for some fun! While it was snowing in Salt Lake, we were throwing babies in pools... Fabulous!

The weather was perfect and the company was even better.

We were on our way to hike the Red Cliffs, when Drew's key wouldn't turn in the ignition.... Lovely... We spent the rest of the afternoon watching Drew dismantle the steering column of the truck. No luck on fixing the problem. So I headed back in a lawn chair in the back of my brothers car... No joke... And Drew stayed behind to get a hold of our mechanic after the holiday. Thank goodness for the iPads FaceTime! I could say goodnight to my Drewpy and pooches! Look how cute Polly looks with her head cocked trying to figure out where I am... Silly pooch. And a virtual goodnight kiss from those gorilla lips I love so much!

3 comments:

  1. That first picture of Max is amazing! Glad we were there to take you home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! On behalf of all of us, thank you for buying that camera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Just wow. LOVE those pictures.

    ReplyDelete