Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Swore I Never Would....

But now I promise I'll never go back!


Drew had his little heart set on these five finger Vibram shoes. I didn't support the decision, but I didn't talk him out of it... The only time I had to shun him was when he snuck them past me to hang out with friends.... Uh uh, that's a no go, exercise, okay... Social, not acceptable. Then I found out they made Vibrams for hiking! Yes honey! I can't even begin to tell you the number of hikes I've been on where I take my shoes off to finish a hike, because my shoes rub wrong, or get wet and uncomfortable... These are a dream on my feet. It's like being six years old again and living the summers barefoot. They were perfect for camping where we were in and out of water and sand. It was the free movement of barefoot, with the protection of hiking boots.... And terribly funny looking! That is all!




No comments:

Post a Comment