Monday, May 21, 2012

Turf Toe....

Have you ever experienced turf toe? Drew and I were on a bike ride with the pooches... I was wearing flip flops.... Obviously the best biking apparel... And I pushed up on my big toe.... And POP! Turf toe!

I spent the weekend with a toe like this... Bobby's World style... And you know what we never have lying around? Ice packs.... I found this little beauty on pinterest... A DIY gel ice pack.

Basically you put dish soap in a ziplock bag.... Put that bag in a bag.... Get all the air out... Pop it in the freezer.... Boom... Ice pack...

So keep that little treasure in your back pocket for the next time you try to ram your heel into your big toe...

3 comments:

  1. Bobby's World style. Love that. Gave me a perfect visual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened?? I've never heard of this! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete