Saturday, December 22, 2012

Operation Sandy Hook...

(via)

After the sadness of Sandy Hook I was looking for ways to help... I stumbled upon this fundraiser... Donate $5 and you can download one of these prints.... I send mine online to Office Max and get them printed for about $0.60... I love this and thought you might too...

 

This is the print that caught my eye... I bought it for a one day nursery... Or maybe will use it as a gift. I think it is absolutely perfect for a little boy room.
I have a real thing for feathers so this was right up my alley... Each feather represents a teacher that lost their lives at Sandy Hook... With a simple remember at the bottom.
 

I love this one for me or a nursery... Dream Big! If you're looking for a way to help check out their other prints here...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment