Monday, April 8, 2013

Mantle and Mini Mudroom...

Before Drew left for Texas he had a crazy busy Saturday... He managed to do all the wood work for a mantle and a built-in mini mudroom.

This mantle was inspired by this one. By Tiek Built Homes. The tile is beautiful and is a woven stone pattern that has brings great texture to the piece.

During....

I wish we would have snapped a picture of the cupboards that were here before. This is such a great use of space! The built in was designed by the client Drew's brother and sister-in-law...

It turned out terrific.

Need a mantle, mudroom or wood work? Give us a call

801.244.8790

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsay, I just wanted to let you know that you won the bottle of Krill Oil from The CSI Project. Email me so I can get your address.
    dee@thecsiproject.com
    Thanks for coming over to the blog. I am following you now.

    ReplyDelete