Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Song...

How adorable is this print? A while ago I happened on a blog that I fell entirely in with. She takes the most incredible pictures. Has the most adorable children especially her little girl... I have a soft spot in my heart for totally spunky, rambunctious, tomboy, girlie girls. Anyway.... They started in on a journey to add a special little one to their family. They are in the process of adopting a little girl from China. She hosted a fundraiser for her little ones orphanage. The goal was for an incubator for the premies... And when you donated Ashley offered a selection of prints as a thank you.

All the little girls in the orphanage are given the middle name of Song. That is what the themes were for these prints. Ashley was able to raise enough for the incubator, and for I believe 12 little ones to receive life changing surgeries!

Now this print full of good karma and special thoughts sits in my office. Life is good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment