Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Colored Cabinets...

We all know that white cabinets are so hot right now... I have also seen a slight movement towards colored cabinets... I love them, they catch my eye... Would I ever do them in my own kitchen... I just don't know? I think because I have Drew... And his tools, I would be able to change the co,or when I tired of it... For someone without there own Drew is it risky? I sure like the idea...

(via)

I love the cabinet legs... Such a fun and unique detail... I think the carerra countertops look better with this color cabinet than they do with white... Sometimes I think white with carerra either looks purple or yellows the cabinets...

(via)

A grey or a griege... This is what I would lean towards... I think it would help keep the cabinets looking cleaner and fresher... White is tough to keep clean as we all know.

(via)

Love love love the dark grey....

(via)

A light light blue green?

(via)

Again with the dark... Kind of love the style of the door... And updated raised panel look...

(via)

Turquoise? Hmm? Hmmmmmm? I could do this color in a laundry room... For sure!

(via)

Cool grey blues are nice and crisp!

(via)

Love the backsplash above the range... The upper glass cabinets... Beauties.... Robins egg? I think it's so pretty!

(via)

This mint with gold! Love!

(via)

The blue with a cream Aga stove is wonderful! What are your thoughts? Colored, white, stained? What does your dream kitchen look like?

 

2 comments:

  1. All of the above... love colored cabinets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really liking them. If I had seen them before I re-did my kitchen a few years ago.... my cabinets would be red (at least the bottom ones) instead of my walls!! ;)

    ReplyDelete