Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pucker Up...

Oh boy.... Having walls and furniture has created a decorating monster...
Sorry for the crappy iphone pics... We are rolling in late... Or late for us rather, yep 10 PM... Watch out...
What was I talking about? ah yes... Decorating... I took some quick picks of my chalkboard this month... Here was December...

I started out with an outline and was tempted to leave it... You know when you just keep going with a craft.... And you take it too far, the next thing you know... It's ruined...

There was a day in high school that I was going to mod podge some notebooks with a friend.... In theory it could have turned out adorable... It did not... It was almost offensive how awful it turned out... I think the whole day ended with decoupaging our faces... Wow tangent city...

Anyway... I went for it and I love it!

I'll get a better picture later... Along with my target $1 section binge I went on... Best thing I've ever done!

 

4 comments: